Sunday, August 25, 2013

Things Are Picking Up

Finally, the roof was finished last week after a week of rain delays. Inside, a lot has been going on. My builder Nam, who also does all the plumbing and electrical has been busy installing wiring for electrical, cable, and speakers. He also installed all the plumbing. Not much has changed on the outside except the addition of shingles.

This week the plan is to finish some framing details, install all the windows, rough-in the HVAC, finish some electrical changes and order brick with insulation and drywall to follow shortly thereafter. I'm very excited for drywall and the next phase, which I hope is less stressful than this stage has been. Here are a couple of pictures that show the finished roof.



I'm looking forward to sharing some of my interior choices with you. I've been working on picking things out for months and I'm excited that we're so close to start getting some things installed!!


1 comment:

  1. How exciting! The interior choices will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.