Thursday, August 15, 2013

Making Progress Slowly

Right now it's Thursday, August 15. There are a few framing issues that need to be corrected. My builder who does the electrical has been busy putting in outlet boxes and running wires for the cable and electrical. The central vacuum guy roughed in yesterday and he'll be back later after painting to finish. The roofer was supposed to come yesterday to put on shingles, but it rained yesterday and today so I guess he'll come back next week. I'm posting a picture of the house as it is today and the photo of my new craft room (before the bathroom was framed). On the schedule for next week are putting in windows, finally getting shingles, finishing framing issues and plumbing rough-ins.


Craft room over the garage

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh that's going to be an awesome crafty space Donna! so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.